Renmoney – Do you have issues with moving your business around? Was it caused because you lack the required funds to do so? Have you begged friends and no one is readily available to pull you out of this financial pit hole?
Well you need not worry because financedropbox.com is here to give you the financial knowledge you have been missing on where to get the financial help your business need.
It is called Ren money.
The major course outlines on this topic are:
What is Renmoney?
This is a registered financial institution (FinTech) known majorly for it specialization on loan and risk assets provision to its eligible customers without excluding it vested interest in Investment banking.
With this such customers will be able to meet up with the funds required to move their business around.
They provide up to N4m loan to their customer within the age bracket of 25 years to 59 years of age who are either in a paid job or own a business with steady inflow.
Their mission statement is every day we strive to understand our customers and leverage technology, data and innovation to deliver outstanding service experiences while their Vision Statement is we are Nigeria’s most convenient lending company – delivering outstanding service experiences.
Who is the owner of Renmoney?
This company has 5 key players across its board with these names and positions:
- Kieran Donnelly – Chief Executive officer
- Elizabeth Okonji – Chief People Officer
- Apekhade Idogho – Deputy Chief Executive Officer
- Yetunde Faulkner – Chief Commercial Officer.
- Dumebi Okwechime – Chief Decision Scientist.
Currently we do not have their share holding capacity and as such we cannot conclusively tell you who owns the Fintech Company.
Renmoney Loan / ren money loan
This is the loan portfolio section of the company where loan requests from eligible customers are accepted, reviewed and implemented.
This company can package up to N4m loan to their customer within the age bracket of 25 years to 59 years of age who are either in a paid job or own a business with steady inflow.
According to the company slogans, these loans are given at a very fast and speedy space, there is no guarantor required, no collateral is required either, the rate is affordable the rates are competitive too.
Renmoney loan requirements
There following are the basic requirements for the loan from this office:
- You must have a business or a salaried job
- Your business must have a steady inflow.
- Your business and work place has be in Lagos
- You must be with the age of 25 years to 59 years
- You will have an account with a commercial Bank in Nigeria.
- Your financial background checks must be certified ok.
Renmoney loan application form
This is the form anyone that needs loan services from this bank fills which serves as indication of interest on the loan services of the company.
The loan application form of this FinTech Company can be gotten from two places namely:
- The company’s website
- The company’s office in Nigeria.
Fill the form(s) and supply the office with all that is required of you and the loan will be yours.
This is the official App of this FinTech Company through which one access their financial services at convenience and on the go without visiting their office.
If you really need to enjoy the services of this App, then the next step is a must read.
Join me as I unveil the App more for you Sirs and Madams.
Download Renmoney app / download renmoney loan app
To enjoy this app, all you need to do is simple:
- From your Android phone, please click on the Google App Store.
- Go to the search area
- Type Ren money
- The App will be displayed
- Please click on the install button and the App will be installed on your phone immediately.
This is also applicable to those using Blackberry phones and Apple phones.
Please visit the Apple Store and blackberry store respectively for the download of the App. The process is the same as in Android.
How do I get a loan from Renmoney? / How does Renmoney operate?
This is very simple. Please do the following and your expectations will be granted.
Ensure that the following basic criteria for the loan from this office are met by you:
- Ensure you must have a business or a salaried job
- Ensure your business must have a steady inflow.
- Ensure your business and work place has be in Lagos
- Ensure you must be with the age of 25 years to 59 years
- Ensure you will have an account with a commercial Bank in Nigeria.
- Ensure your financial background checks must be certified ok.
- Then go for the Application form
- Fill it and furnish them with the other physical and on physical requirements.
What is the interest rate for Renmoney?
On this and with the information available to us, the interest rate (Maximum Annual Percentage Rate) of the above fintech company is 35.76%.
To better understand this lets discuss a loan amount of N2m.
Considering a duration of 12 months; and the application of this interest rate (Maximum Annual Percentage Rate) of the above fintech company which is 35.76%.
The customer will have to repay the sum of N2,715,200.00 over 12 months spread with a monthly Interest payment of N59,600.00 and monthly Principal repayment of N166,666.70
This means that for every month, a customer on a loan of N2m for a duration of 12 months with this interest rate (Maximum Annual Percentage Rate) of the above fintech company which is 35.76% will have to do a monthly repayment of N226,266.70 for both the principal and the interest.
How genuine is Renmoney? / How legit is renmoney?
On this we will talk from what we know and the proof of service this Fintech Company has rendered to many.
- This company is registered.
- This company has a real societal presence
- This company has an address.
- There is no security alert against this company
- Many has told good tales about their services.
We believe that this is enough proof to prove that this company is genuine.
How long does it take to get a loan from Renmoney?
Well the Company says it only take hours to get as much as N6m from them. All we have to say here is that a trial will convince you.
What do you think after going through this expository piece? Make a visit to them today and enjoy their services or at least find out the truth for yourself.
We feel so please to serve you here. You can also read: First Bank Transfer Code
FinanceDropbox is the brain child of Okekeobi Chisom Ferdinand, a seasoned Banker. He holds in his treasure box a whopping 13 years of Banking experience from which you are being furnished with the very best of financial information and blogs.
You’re free to bug me with your financial info worries.
Be assured of my unalloyed availability anytime you need me.
Okekeobi Chisom Ferdinand